Expansion Joints offered find application in handling the demands of thermal expansion as well as contraction movement cracks. These expansion joints feature use of high grade neoprene rubber that is sandwiched between aluminum profiles so as to match up with the case-specific requirements. Here, our expertise lies in making these available in different depths as well as exposed widths for thick bed as well as thin bed fixing.
- Used to take care of thermal expansion and contraction movement cracks.Expansion Joints
- High grade Neoprene Rubber sandwiched between Aluminium profiles.
- Solid / hollow neoprene rubber used to attend case-specific requirement.
- Available in various depths and exposed widths for both thick bed and thin bed fixing.
- Comes in standard length of 3Mts.
- Use Expansion Joints during floor or wall bed preparation.Expansion Joints